Our aim in regathering the church together after the COVID-19 shutdown is to exercise an abundance of caution, so that we in no way contribute to the spread of this virus in our community. As we get a few weeks under our belt and gain information specifically about outdoor gatherings, some of these guidelines will likely change, as we deem prudent.
- Please check your/each family member’s temperature on Sunday morning before attending JCF service weekly and if anyone’s temperature is greater than or equal to 100.0 F, please stay home.
These questions are meant to be a guideline regarding typical symptoms of
COVID19. If answering yes to any of these, you and your family should not attend:
- Have you had contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 (defined by CDC as
being within 6ft. of someone for 10 minutes or more)?
- Is anyone in your household experiencing a respiratory illness (fever, cough, shortness
- Have you taken any Tylenol or Ibuprofen in the last 4-8 hours to reduce fever?
- Have you experienced any recent loss of taste or smell?
- Are you experiencing any cough, sore throat, or shortness of breath which is different
than your normal health pattern?
- In compliance with Governor Murphy's executive order #152 authorizing outdoor religious gatherings, "all individuals at the gathering (excluding children under 2 years of age) should wear face coverings at all times where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain." (Parents, we understand this may be a challenge for young children, and do not want to burden you if this is unfeasible for small children). Especially before and after the service, where socializing occurs and physical distancing may be more challenging, we recommend the use of a mask or facial covering as a way of showing love and care for others. Face coverings can be removed for the duration of outside worship services once you are seated within your household unit, distanced at least 6 feet from others.
We will have extra masks available, but please bring your own if you have one.
- Sit as a family group together, maintaining social distance of at least 6 feet from others. Please refrain from all physical contact with those outside of your immediate household. Please bring chairs, blankets, umbrella/sunshade.
- Please keep bathroom usage to emergency/essential use only. The downstairs bathroom will be open in the Hope House only. Use hand sanitizer prior to entering the building, wear a mask at all times while in the building, wash hands before leaving the restroom.
- We encourage you to print at home and bring the bulletin for Sunday’s gathering, or have a mobile device for viewing. A limited number of paper copies will be available for you to take at your discretion.